Friday, August 08, 2008

Fashion Friday: A Dilemma

My problemo: I am totally drawn to dresses lately. Maybe it's the fact that I was in hot weather for like 3 days straight; but I have completely forgotten how chilly No. California really is the moment the sun goes down. It's not right (especially for this desert-raised Texan).

Anyway...I need to find some cute pant looks to inspire me those chilly morning as I dress for work days. What do you think of these? I'm totally taking suggestions for other pants ensembles, too!

Love bright colored pants - either with a simple tee or a flouncy top.
[Jcrew Tee, Jcrew Chino, Forever 21 Blouse]


I'm fond of the look of these skinny cords with dressy/preppy tops.
[BCBG Patterned Jersey , Urban Outfitters Cords, Jcrew Arqyle sweater vest and top]



Standard black wool trousers make a impact with unexpected shirts.
[Forever 21 Buffalo Check shirt, Banana Republic wool pants, Forever 21 Tribal motif top]

No comments: