Friday, September 21, 2007

NEWS FLASH: Austin is rad!

I know it's been said a million times, but Austin actually lives up to it's reputation as being super cool, a little weird, and a lot awesome.

Just got back from a trip to see my brothers, Andy and Eddie, who live there. My sister, Gloria, also made a weekend cameo. I love my siblings (there are two more...but we'll talk about them another time)!

Anyway, highlights of the weekend included:
- dinner and drinks on 4th street (old mans version of the more famous 6th street)
- a hike to (name unknown to me) river with the pups, Rocco and Sadie
- a family BBQ at my aunt's place...with birthday cake! yum
- AUSTIN CITY LIMITS MUSIC FESTIVAL (ACL) - saw some awesome bands...including Bloc Party, Ziggy Marley and Bob Dylan.

Check out the evidence of fun:

No comments: