(inspired by my friend, Jamie)
2008 is going to be a great year...here are my top reasons why January started it off so well
10. watching some great movies like Juno, Atonement, Waitress, and Once
9. spending time w/ friends - especially when discovering cool spots like the Wine Room in Palo Alto
8. watching Project Runway challenges
7. hearing Wynton Marsalis and the Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra play at Stanford
6. receiving Amish Friendship Bread from Jen and baking some myself
5. shopping on Etsy for cool posters like this
4. talking to my nephews about their new rain boots and art projects
3. exercising w/ work friends - my triceps never worked so hard!
2. Spending time w/ Matt at the coast
1. I passed!