Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Flickr Game

I just tried a Flickr game! It's pretty cool...check it out:

A. Type your answer to each of the questions below into
Flickr Search.
B. Using only the first page, pick an image.
C. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into a
mosaic maker.

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.


4 comments:

Jessica Nichols said...

This is a great game. I found it to be more than fun -- more like very insightful. I almost want to print and frame mine. I definitely plan to do this once a quarter or twice a year to see how it changes with my answers.

Unknown said...

How fun! I'm off to try this now!

sophiejade said...

i love this idea!

Kerry Pitt-Hart said...

i can't wait to do this! sounds so fun!