Thursday, December 04, 2008

Tag, I'm It.

My lovely friend Jamie, tagged me recently. She says the goal of this tag is to identify 6 quirky items about myself and hope you find interesting. Here goes!

1) I always forget the ends of movies....within a couple days of seeing a movie, I cannot remember how it ends.

Photo via Flickr.

2) I've never owned a car. If I did, shouldn't it be this Porsche 356 Speedster?


3) I've worn glasses since I was 10. I wear them now because I think it makes me seem smarter. (This comes from a daughter of a man who still wears glasses even though he had corrective surgery that gave him perfect vision a year ago. Hey...at least I''m not THAT weird!)

4) I am very good a sports bar/pub trivia. If you need a team-member...call me.

5) I get asked what I am A LOT (as in...are you Indian? Hispanic? Indonesian?). My favorite thing to do is ask the person to guess. Like 5% of the time the person gets it right. For the record, I am 100% Mexican-American. For some reason I'm reminded of a Time Magazine cover that my mom showed me back in 1993 of a computer generated woman composed of images of people of many races. Sorry...random tangent.


6) This Rodin sculpture of one of the Burghers of Calais. Before a test I would shake his hand for good luck. It didn't always work, but he definitely brought me a sense of calm.


I'm supposed to pass this on . But I think the people I know who have blogs have already done this ...so stay tuned, need to do some digging!

1 comment:

Jamie Welsh Watson said...

You are so amazingly creative. I love each and every quirk and how you illustrated them. And yes, I think "The Bathtub Porsche" would be your perfect first car. Thank you for playing, friend.