Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What to Wear: Girls Weekend

This weekend my best friends and I are headed to Paso Robles - a town in California's Central Coast region known for its burgeoning wine industry, and hot springs. Here is what my imagination would pack in our suitcases from the Resort 2011 collections:

Neutral Togs for Horseback Riding
Helmut Lang, Hanii Y, Max Azria and Thakoon

Bright and Bold Wine-tasting Wear
Dior, D Squared, Oscar de la Renta and Just Cavalli

Coquettish Cocktail dresses for a special birthday dinner
Collette Dinnigan, Chris Benz, Antonio Berardi and Giambattista Valli

All images from Style.com

2 comments:

Nikole said...

Where do I get a few of those numbers for this weekend? Love it!

Azra said...

I like the last dress! :D

http://azrasbeautybox.blogspot.com/