Friday, November 14, 2008

Dress for the Job You Want: Surf-Inspired Artist

This week's installment of "Dressing for the (Dream) Job You Want" was inspired by my talented friend, Jaime, whose passions include art, surf culture, and style.

Dream Job: Surf-Inspired Artist
Wardrobe Situations:

Inspiration Gathering trip in Santa Cruz, CA:

Floaty frocks perfect for throwing on after a session at Cowell's.
Designs by
ADAM and Marc by Marc Jacobs.

Interviewing Surf Legends:
(check out Jamie's fantastic interviews and artwork on her blog, PinappleLuv)

Professional looks with a twist by
Lela Rose and Hanii Y.

Gallery Opening:

Unexpected details make all the difference.
Designs by Sophie Theallet and Sabyasachi.

All photos via Style.com

1 comment:

Jamie Welsh Watson said...

Ana! What a great surprise - I am totally inspired by your post. I have literally been thinking of your words "Dress for the job I want". And now I have some solid ideas, thanks to you. Brilliance!! xo